Teenage boy, 17, is dead after being electrocuted at his home north of Brisbane

Boy, 17, is killed after being electrocuted at his home – as neighbours report hearing ‘distressing screaming’ and a loud bang

A 17-year-old has died after being electrocuted in his home north of Brisbane.

Neighbours reported hearing ‘distressing screaming’ on Tuesday night at the home in Upper Caboolture.

Emergency services arrived at around 8pm at the house but the teenager was unable to be saved.

One witness heard the chilling screams while another told the Courier Mail they heard a loud bang. 

More to come. 


Leave a Reply